i have a long hard lump that seems to go deeper into my rectum, it is very hard, what could it be? no blood, constapation on and off, what could it be? should i see a doctor? pleasehelp

how big is it?? if you are a guy it could be that you are feeling your prostate gland. howfar is it into your rectum??? if its about a finger length in then its probably your prostate.

if at all worried, go and see you dr!

Hallo,
Hemorrhoids are most likely what this lump is. You have to know that hemorrhoids are swollen and painful veins that can happen to anybody. They are common in men but women often get them during pregnancy or during delivery. You said you don’t have any constipation. Do you have any pain while you have your bowel movements? Pain is also often associated with hemorrhoids. I think the best option for you would be sitz bath. They are very popular method of treatment of hemorrhoids. Your last option can be surgery but you have to know that the process of recovery is not simple one and it will take time.
I hope that this helped a bit.