Hello, folks. I was with my friends last night. They have a little baby. However, since she is ill from time to time, they have decided to try with some homeopathic remedies. This was strange to me. I would like to hear some of your opinions. Aren?t you afraid to cure your baby with homeopathy?

Hello, there. You shouldn’t worry a lot about homeopathic remedies in baby care. I have some friends that have tried this with their own baby. There were no consequences for the baby health. Homeopathic remedies come from minerals, salts, animal substances and plants. Furthermore, they are diluted in such concentration that there is few or even no molecule in the remedy. This is only to stimulate our own immune system to fight the disease. I really don’t think this can cause any harm. However, I suggest first consulting an expert before anything is given to the baby. I hope this helps. Bye!