Hello, folks. My wife and I will have a baby very soon. I am planning to buy a baby crib. Since this is our first child, I really don’t know how much money I need for this crib. Can anyone tell me something like this? I would really appreciate all your replies considering this. Thanks.

Hello. I really cannot tell you how much money you need since I bought my last baby crib four years ago. However, you don’t have to choose the most expensive ones. It is not true that the safest are the most expensive. Almost every crib is safe if you follow the instructions. You should only see that you get the enough of comfort that your baby deserves. Don’t buy in the first store. Consult vendors a little and prepare that they would definitely want to sell you more expensive ones. I hope this helps. Bye!

Hello. I agree with the previous post. You shouldn’t go for the most expensive ones. Just pay attention to the mattress. It is very important to have a certain height. Its firmness is also important. I recommend you to have at least one drop side. This is very practical. I hope this will help. Good luck!

ya its anywhere from 89.00 to 1,000