What anti age cream can you suggest me to be my first? I heard that argirline is very effective anti wrinkle fighter. What preparation contains argirline? I’m 26 years old and have never used anti age creams.

Argirline is ingredient of elastic c complex. It lifts and smoothes fine lines. Hexapeptides present in this preparation help in collagen activation. I can suggest you to try with elastic c. It really gives elastic and firmed look to your skin.

Merle Norman Cosmetics has an entire line of products that use Argirline. The line is called Luxiva Wrinkle Smoother. This line consists of face moisturizer, eye cream, and lip complex for the lines around the lip area.

Hi, I've been using the Youth Regenerating Peptide Complex by 'Vie At Home' for just 2 weeks, I'm 30yrs old & think it's fantastic for my skin. It's really smoothed my complexion & leaves my skin silky soft. You only use one 'pump' of the serum per application & it covers the whole face - fabulous! I've looked at 'La Praire' products & a similiar serum from them costs £135 for 30ml so mine at £35, this is a steal!
If you want to try it, go to: if you don't like it, there's a 30 days money back guarantee too :D
Hope I've helped.
Gayle.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed