Does anyone have any experience with this? I am eyeing "the skin care science's" Active Cell Repair  Matrixyl 3000, hyaluronic acid, collagen booster. It has many excellent reviews and looks like it has potential on the antiaging front and plumping the skin with real collagen production. If you have another product to recommend for Matrixyl 3000, hyaluronic acid and real collagen I would be interested in that as well. Looking to turn back time without surgery as much as possible. Easy application, non-irritating. Tips welcome and user reviews very appreciated. Will be 52 at the beginning of next year and really needs something like this. 

Thank you.

Matrixyl 3000 is an ingredient found in a range of anti-aging creams these days. The deal is that it contains peptides that are supposed to induce collagen production and alter the DNA of your skin. It's not a short term fix but a long term solution for your skin, then. Specifically, it contains palmitoyl-tripeptide and palmitoyl-oligopeptide. These make Matrixyl much more effective than the Matrixyl that came out before it, boosting collagen and elastin production simultaneously. I don't know anything about the specific cream you asked about, but on the whole this is a long term fix for your wrinkles and will make your skin plumper.

From what I can find:

Matrixyl 3000 is a pretty new ingredient that actually has nothing to do with Matrixyl, but borrows the name because the latter was so popular. Martixyl 3000 contains two main ingredients: Palmitoyl oligopeptide and Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7. Together they reinforce each other and lead to reduced wrinkles, reduced skin roughness and a better complexion.

Hyaluronic Acid is partly made of sugar and works to lock moisture in your skin. For those who are suffering from dryness, that means increased suppleness of the skin and a plumper look. It also defends against damage from free radicals.

As for "real collagen" I will admit that I have no idea what that is.

Hyaluronic acid is one of those hot topics in skin care right now. Naturally found in the body, it's also used to treat osteoarthritis for instance. But on the skin, hyaluronic acid will make your skin look plumper and softer... because it attracts moisture like crazy and then keeps that in the skin!!! Any cream with hyaluronic acid will slightly decrease your wrinkles, but if you are serious about anti aging treatment then you will want to know it is far more effective as an injectible filler. That is where it will really give you long term and extremely visible improvements...

I'm just getting ready to order a new bottle and it's currently on sale at Amazon, so you may want to benefit from that offer. I am 41 and a former sun junkie. This stuff smoothly goes onto and into the skin, absorbs quickly, and leaves a nice soft feel. It's cheaper than many similar serums. My face does look firmer since I started using this product, and it has had a very good effect on some of the deeper lines I have on my forehead. My pores are also reduced in size. I will keep on using this product and I am sure you will not regret getting it either.

I was thinking this list of products that contain the very effective anti-aging ingredient Matrixyl 3000 might be of help to someone:

•  Nutra-Lift Rejuvenating Therapy, which also has copper peptides, Q10 and other very helpful ingredients.
  • Bellaplex, which also has sodium hyaluronate. 
  • Cellbone Super AOX. This one has a 10 % concentration of Matrixyl 3000, more than most products. 

If you look around, you will see that Martixyl 3000 is found in numerous different creams as well as under-eye serums. Not all of them contain the same percentage. Many have other ingredients that work in synergy with the Matrixyl 3000. Looking for reviews seems to be the most helpful way to decide which products may help you and which are a waste of money.

Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid are pretty much the gold standard in skin care. You need Vitamin C because it makes you skin produce new collagen, the production of which slows down over the years, making your face less plum, less elastic, and more wrinkly than before. Vitamin C has an amazing effect because it fights environmental toxins deep inside the skin as well. Hyaluronic Acid binds moisture to itself, which stays in your skin if you use it. Again, that makes your skin plumper and can totally transform it within weeks. If you have dry and irritated skin, it will work wonders very quickly.

Matrixyl 3000 is two peptides, which are supposed to work in synergy with each other in order to provide your skin with elastin and collagen, preventing and combating the most obvious signs of aging not just superficially but at the molecular level. Matrixyl 3000 is supposedly even better than the original Matrixyl, which actually does not have much to do with Matrixyl 3000 in terms of actual ingredients. Though data on the effectiveness of Matrixyl 3000 is limited at the moment it does exist.