I was diagnosed polyp in gallbladder two weeks ago. I’m not exactly sure what the polyp is, because I
have heard only for stones in gallbladder and not the polyps. Doctor thought that it needed to be removed,
although it was still not known if the polyp was malignant or benign. Approximately two months ago I have noticed a
cyst in my left armpit. Now it makes me scared that there is a connection between this cyst and the possible
malignancy of that polyp in my gallbladder. Am very confused and worried. Please post.

You should not be that worried as long as you don’t get your results. And of course, tell to your doctor about the
cyst that you have found. It may be due to decreased immunity and absolutely harmless. You know that not every
cyst on our body is the symptom of cancer. As I know, gall bladder polyps are rare, but do not become malignant,
only in extreme situations. They are usually associated with increased blood cholesterol. Operation is done by
laparoscopic surgery and is usually very simple. Medically, polyp is kind of protrusion from the lining of the
gallbladder and is caused by increased multiplication of cells.

I agree, there is no reason for you to get into the panic until you see the results. Maybe it is meaningless, maybe they will just order a gallbladder polyps removal but that doesn't mean that is cancerous. I know that a lot of people are scared about this, but in the most of the cases, they are benign.  Also, sometimes a doctor can require a biopsy, just to be sure if it is cancerous. It's quick and almost painless so don't be scared at all.  But anyway, you should wait for the results and your doctor will tell you the next steps in this case.