I was recently diagnosed with polyps in my gallbladder and I was wondering if flushing them is possible? I wouldn't think so because they are supposedly attached to the lining of the gallbladder, but I have read that it is actually very difficult to tell if they are attached using a traditional ultrasound (which is how mine where detected). The largest polyps was estimated at 4 mm.

Hi there. Gallbladder polyps are definitely something that should be controlled by your doctor. Also, you should be aware that all people, including you,  who have stones inside gallbladder, also always have stones inside their liver and that is proved by their cleansing experience!. Also, all people who have stones inside their liver, do not necessarily have stones inside gallbladder like they believe. You can easily see that, by ultrasound examination and liver flush. Gallbladder polyps are actually removed from the bladder. I am really for it, that if you can't deal with something by yourself, you should seek for medical help. 

Gallbladder polyps are removed with the bladder, so you can't have them removed without removing the whole gallbladder. If you have also found gallstones, that are usually present along with the polyps, this may be your only option.

If there are no gallstones, you may not need to remove the polyps if they are not causing any troubles since gallbladder polyps are rarely cancerous.

Can I ask is it possible to do flushing of polyps?because I was diagnosed of having polyps in gall bladder.need an answer please help me.