I had a ultrasound test recently and this is what thy foundgallbladder wall is not thickened.thereis a0.4cmround,echogenic structure in the gallbladder neck without acoustic shadowing posteriorl. Common duckadjacent gallbladder. Imaged portions of pancreas are unremarkable.TMPRESSION: 1.Tumefactive sludge versus gallbladder polyps 2.Simple hepatic cysts recoumend surgical consultation. for gallbladder dises what should Ido

it also happened to me. I felt some pain and they did the ultrasound. that is when they discovered that I have gallbladder polyps issue. I was really scared because doctors told me that gallbladder polyps typically do not cause any type of symptoms, but I fell it. also, they are usually found incidentally after cholecystectomy, ultrasounds or on imaging studies performed for other causes. I still live with it, with no problems, but if something goes wrong, my doctor told me that I should have the operation and that operation is usually done by keyhole or so - called laparoscopic surgery with very small cuts in the abdominal wall. we will see...