Hello! I had an ultrasound a few days go for gallstones but instead they found gallbladder polyps. The doctor said to leave them there for now but I am not so sure. Does anybody have any ideas what I could do about the polyps?

I heard about a procedure called liver flush for cleansing liver and gallbladder stones but you can check with your doctors about these polyps as well. More material about this you can find in a Dr. Hulda's book: The Cure for all Diseases. Good luck!

hi there. in many cases, a doctor can recommend a gallbladder polyps removal, but if you were told that it should be there right now, then it means that there is nothing wrong. but, it should be observed totally. anyway, this diagnoses should not be something that you are worried about death, because gallbladder polyps are relatively frequent, and some researchers saying that they are seen in up to 7% of the population. generally, over the 90% are benign, and the majority are cholesterol polyps. in order to know how to behave, how to treat it, you need to know 

hi im from philippines i have undergo a gallbladder surgery last dec.04,09 beacause i have pollyps..what are the effect of no gallbladder?