I would like to solve this chaos in my head. At first, I have to point out that troubles have started with the pain in the stomach and jaundice. After that I have started to vomit. I felt nausea every day. On blood test they have found out that my bilirubin is elevated. They have found gallstones and eventually even the gallbladder polyp. It is large (17 mm). Is this polyp form of cancer? What can I do now?

The first thing you should know that polyp is not a cancer. But after some longer period those larger then 15 mm can develop into cancer. You didn't tell me do you have primary sclerosing cholangitis because the polyps are often detected in this condition. It would be wise to remove the gallbladder because of possible malignancy. Since you have gallstones then it should be definitive choice but, of course you must first consult with your doctor.