does anyone know how to get rid of armpit fat? i know most people have some, but i would at least like to reduce it. I do weight lifting and other exercises and have lost weight in many places, but i cannot get rid of this armpit fat.

any ideas would be appreciated.

i have armpit fat too, so i don't actually have an arm pit because of it, which throws off my form

I have always had what I call fat pouches under my armpits. Even when I was thin I still had some and never felt comfortable in a tank top. But after I had my baby about a year later I noticed in the mirror that the arm that I always carried my baby on, had almost no fat under it anymore. But the other armpit still did! Made me wonder if picking up a similar object and holding it for small periods of time might work. I planned to pick my son up and hold him with the opposite arm to see if it would get rid of the fat under there on that side as well, but could never remember to hold him on that side. Habit was too strong because I had always held him on my left hip.