Does guys shave their armpit hair? Also. do they shave their penis hair? Does girl do that too? I'm 16, boy

Shaving body hair, whether it's the armpits, legs, arms, or pubes, is really an individual decision. 

I get the impression that it is becoming more and more common for guys to shave their pubes and armpits (but not usually legs and arms). Not too long ago, guys would have been ridiculed for that because people thought it made guys less masculine. Now, not so much, but it might still happen. 

Girls, on the other hand, are pretty much excepted to shave everything. 

It's a matter of fashion, and just like if you don't like low hanging jeans or whatever you don't wear them, it's the same with body hair removal. 

Most of the girls shave their armpit and genital area. Boys do that to but not all of them. You can do it if the hair bugs you. It has become "cool" to wax and shave your hair, to be "smooth" and hairless. Most of people find armpit and pubic hair disgusting, I don't understand why. It's just a normal part of our body, what's so ugly about it. Yes, I'm shaving my hairs too and I hate it, I do it only because everybody does it. You don't have to shave your hair, you can just trim it. Shaving can irritate your skin. And don't even try waxing it, you couldn't even imagine the pain.

What do u mean trim?

I mean to remove excess hair by cutting them with scissors, make them shorter. Try scissors to trim your arm pit hair. But this can be a tad tricky as you have to hold up your arm with one hand and trim with the other. XD

when i shaved mine somehing is pocking me on the side