I've been told that I should shave my armpit hair ( I'm a guy) and I really don't know should I any suggestions ?

Well, body hair removal is really a personal decision. I'm a girl, but I go to the gym and when I look around, I see no guys with shaven armpits. I guess it is becoming more of a thing recently though. If you want to try shaving your armpits, just do. It will grow back if you don't like it. 

Just make sure to make them wet in the bath/shower first, use lots of shaving gel, and use a new and sharp razor. Be careful not to cut yourself. It's really no different to shaving your face, which I am assuming you already do. 

Not unless YOU want to?? Honestly, shaving causes skin irritation & ingrown hairs. It becomes thicker and course. It is unnessery. If you do shave it would be for appearence only and 99% of women would find it odd to find a man with no under arm hair. :)

NO your a guy and u should have pit hair ... :-D

You dun need to shave your armpit hair juz because of yohr friends. Guys are fine with armpit hair unlike girls. Though shaving armpit hair can reduce the smell of sweat, shaving it would only make it to grow faster and thicker. What you should do is up to you. Good luck!

unless you are posing for a magazine you can shave or else DON'T!!!!!