I have been waking up with a verz strange sensation lately. My right hand has been going numb. At first I thought nothing of it but itæs freaking me out now, it has been happening waz to frequent. Yesterday night it happened when I was driving back home from work, I stayed a bit longer since I had a lot of work and the sensation started again. Should I see a doc or do these things just happen and then go away? I wouldn’t want to see a doctor unless necessary. Any input is appreciated!

Hello! I reckon you should have it checked because it is not normal. My co-worker has carpal syndrome and she gets these sensations as well. She works at the computer most of the time and she just goes numb. It has something to do with median nerve in your arms and hands. It gets pressed and the pressure put on the nerve causes numbing sensation. You need to have that checked to see what’s causing the pressure and accompanied numbness. You may need a treatment.

My right hand has been going numb as well. It tingles and it started when i was asleep but now i can feel it pretty much all day it gets worse the later in the day it gets. At first i thought i slept on it wrong but it didnt stop. It doesnt just go numb it tingles. I am a bartender but i hav only been bartending for a year and im only 25, so for it to be carpal tunnel seems a lilttle odd. I know many people thats been doing the same thing i do for many years and doesnt have this problem so y is it going numb. I heard a few diff things; a pinched nerve in my shoulder, carpal tunnel, and something about a stroke. I'm not sure but it came very fast and sudden and i dont want to go to the doc either unless neccassary, the reason im worried is because of the possibility of a stroke. Any ideas?