I have suffered from migraines ever since I can remember. But lately, sometimes when I get a migraine and it hurts on the left side of my head, then my right arm, more specifically my fingers, will start to tingle and sometimes go numb. Is this anything at all or am I just over thinking it?

It for sure is something!! You need to see the doc.

Migraines can vary from being moderate to severe. And if you're had them since you can remember, chances are you are suffering from migraine.

Migraines can get so bad, that even that back of your head, neck and shoulders can even throb, but thats in extreme cases. Seems to me like the numbness and pain in your right arm and fingers is a sign of something a little more severe, but on the other hand, it can just be a way of your body reacting to the headache. Everyone is different.

Perhaps it is just the tension you get from the pain of the headache, as a result you get pain. I would still see a doc.

As for the headache being on sides of your head, thats completely normal as well. In fact, some people even experience migraines at the back bottom of their head! You should see a doctor though, believe me, a life without anymore migraines is definately worth it!

In a completely, totally, just worst worst WORST case scenario, which im almost 100% sure doesn't apply to you, it would be a tumor. However, most tumors interfere with things like your nerves and your memory. If your body does weird and unvoluntary movements, and im not talking about random muscles spasms when youre falling asleep, but jolting movements, it could be a tumor. If your vision is really blurry, it also could be, but migraines also cause blurry vision, so this isn't a reliable symptom.

But numbness? Doesnt look like a tumor or anything bad at all, just a really bad mirgraine that makes your arm go "Holy c**p i give up" and thus it goes numb.

hi op today this happened to me a very bad head ache on the left and thingling in my right arm and mouth,its freaking me out. i know you posted a year ago but any updates?