Has anyone read the bodybuilding truth book from Nelson Montana? If he had I would like to hear what all is about. What is the truth book by N. Montana? I’ll appreciate.

Within these 150 or more pages you'll discover what you really need to do. For example I found out that why timing my nutrients is a complete waste of time, bodybuilding practices that we've all been led to believe, and why they're dead wrong, why a full range of motion may not be preferable for this one body part, then what is worst thing you can do if you want to build muscle, the most effective calve routine is here too, about safe steroid use and that ephedra may actually make you fatter! There is hundreds of useful information. You should buy the bodybuilding truth book from Nelson Montana.

Hello there odelia ,

Since neli has already answered your question I would just like to add that is far better to read all these useful information than just go around and ask people. Not to mention, if you are seriously involved in body building than you should definitely know the history and how it all has started for the Nelson Montana.

My younger brother is into body building and this is how I know about all this and I can say just one thing. All you need to accomplish your goals in bodybuilding are really natural supplements and smart nutrition and exercising. No steroids and no unsafe testosterone supplements which can endanger your health are needed to achieve your goals.