I need to know if aromatherapy is effective for stress relief and how does it work anyway? I spent so much time on my job and am always in hurry and under the stress and I tried to gain stress relief by doing aerobics and regular exercising but still it's not enough. The thing is that I have heard recently that aromatherapy is very good for stress relief so I need some basic info about aromatherapy. Thanks!

You won't make a mistake with aromatherapy treatment for if you ask me aromatherapy is just perfect for stress relief. And the most important is that you don't have to do anything special to have some aromatherapy for you could have it right on your job place so you could have those pleasant smells circulating through your office affecting your brain cells directly-that is how aromatherapy works. So basically aromatherapy is about breathing in certain smells that could improve our either physical and psychological condition I personally regularly am using lavender oil –I love that smell I bet it makes me calmer and I can almost feel his instant impact on my breath so the lavender aromatherapy is just the perfect for stress relief in my case and I can't imagine even a day without that aroma in my office. All you need is a diffuser with the specific essential oil.