Hi, I am 32 years old female and I heard a lot about aromatherapy lately. Also my sister told me that she is practicing it some time already and she feels much calmer and much more relaxed. She is using aromatherapy trough aromatic candles. She also told me there are other ways to use aromatherapy so I would like to know what common uses of aromatherapy are.

Hi, I am also using aromatherapy for a long time. It relieves stress and makes me feel relaxed and focused on the things I do. Aromatherapy may be used in several different ways. You may use aromatic oils for massage to relax your body. Also you may put several drops of essential oils in warm water and inhale it. It is also very good for treatment of problematic skin. When you get cold you may use essential oils for your nose airways. Aroma therapy may be used trough vaporizations which will make pleasant ambient in the space where you work.