I decided to start with aromatherapy. I have been to several sessions and I simply cannot find the words to explain how delightful I have felt during and after the sessions. So, I have bought all the necessary things, and set the date for tomorrow evening. Still, I have one thing I need help with. I have bought chamomile and lavender essential oil. I think that I heard that aromatherapy lavender effects are much better than the others are. Is that true?

Well, many aromatherapy practitioners claim how lavender has many positive effects and benefits for our body. Many researches have proven that lavender induces stress relieve, invigoration, cures headaches, insomnia, even anxiety. Lavender oil can be applied on skin, for treating sunburns and fungal infections. Anyhow, do not underestimate other herbal oils that can greatly help you in boosting your health.