Hi, I have a question and I need quick answer. My girlfriend's birthday is day after tomorrow, and I still have not bought her anything. She is reflexology practitioner, but she already has everything she needs for it. However, luckily she just recently started learning about aromatherapy, which gave me an idea of buying her several aromatherapy lamps or one lamp, depending on the price. Where will I find the right lamp for her? I have only tomorrow's day. Help.

Well, you sure took your time waiting. Sorry, just kidding a little. Actually, the easiest way for you to find the store with articles you need is the same way you used for posing this question – internet. You can find the store closest to your location and hope that they can meet your needs. Beside aromatherapy lamps, you could consider buying some oils and candles needed for this kind of therapy. The safest way to make no mistake is consulting the merchant. Hurry.