Hi, I am 34 years old male and I am experiencing hair problems. Few years ago my hair become weak and started to fall off. At the first moment I thought it will stop but after some time I realized that I am going to lose my hair. I have tried many shampoos but there were no results. Yesterday my friend told me that aromatherapy may give positive effects on my hair so I would like to hear other opinions.

Hi, I have used aroma therapy for my hair and it helped me. My hair stopped to fall off and it becomes stronger and shinier. I am using it for several months already and I am very satisfied. You may prepare your essential oil by yourself. You need good natural carrier oil and several essential oils like jojoba, rosemary, lavender, grapeseed, Atlas cedar wood oil and thyme essential oil. You may massage it into your head skin for at least 2 minutes and wrap your head into towel for two to three hours