What is this nowadays - does anybody do outside doors running anymore? I have a hard time to find a company for my aerobics exercises for everybody does treadmill only and what about you – do you do anything else besides treadmill? I always thought that outdoors aerobic is better options but nowadays these treadmills seems to be the better options I don't get it-why people are choosing treadmill rather than some outside activity?

Well if you ask me – why treadmill? - simply because sometimes it is really useful for I don't think that I should go running outside when it is raining so I just pool out my treadmill that usually stays under my bad and when it is windy what do you think? I think that there are some circumstances in which having treadmill is good option the same thing worth when I am in hurry and I still don't want to miss my aerobic training so I just do my treadmill training for about 10 minutes I do a shower afterwards and I am ready to do anything. It is fast it's not so expensive and it is simply to keep it in your home for it doesn't take much space and the best thing regarding treadmill is that you could determine the speed and intensity of your activity. I think having treadmill is perfect.