Hi, my very good friend told me yesterday, while we were sitting in café that she is visiting new spa center with great aromatherapy program. She also told me that she spends several hours a day, few times per week and she feels like new when she comes out from spa center. I would like to know more about aromatherapy in spa centers.

Hi, I am also visiting spa center with good aromatherapy. There are many treatments which involves aromatherapy they are practicing there. In deed I may tell that aroma therapy is incorporated almost in every procedure which is done there. Massage is performed with essential oils for relaxing, pedicure and manicure too. There are also worm baths with aromatic oils and salt which are solved in water. Also you may get hair treatment with essential oils there for different hair problems. In sauna, meditation and yoga room there are aromatic candles.

I guess one of the common comment after visiting a spa is the "I feel like new!". Well, it's true. I've been to this spa center where all of their employees got their spa management degree (which of course made me feel safe), and gave me a good aromatherapy which is now widely practiced complementary medicine, using aromatic plant, flower, leaf, seed, bark and fruit essential oils to aid healing. It really made me stay for 2 hours to relax. They use lavender oil to release stress and have a good relaxation.