Couple of days ago I met an old high school friend. We talked about everything. She mentioned that she is under a lot of stress due to intensive work atmosphere. Her company is merging with two other and she is in a consulting team. Anyway, she said that the only thing that actually helped her was aromatherapy. Only during those aroma sessions, she could relax and forget her daily problems. Still, I am a bit skeptic. Does aromatherapy work?

Of course they do. They have to be carefully prepared and other than that, there is nothing else for you but to relax and enjoy. Your senses will be activated and through them some imbalances of your entire system will be regulated. Of course, you must not expect miracles, aromatherapy does not offer that. But sometimes, deep relaxation in familiar house atmosphere is all that you need.