Hello, I have two questions. First one is how will I know are homeopathic drugs safe and second one can they be taken with ordinary drugs. I am currently taking homeopathic and conventional medicine simultaneously and my pharmacist told me that it is safe. I just want to check. Please help me!

To be sure that homeopathic drug is safe, look for the initials "HPUS" after the drug names. It means your product is prepared according to the standards of the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and it is your assurance of a quality product. Homeopathic medicines have been considered to be drug products under the law since the inception of the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act. I guess you will have to trust your pharmacist about that combination. It is safe to take homeopathy whilst taking conventional medicines, but it is very important to choose the right remedy.

Our medicines are energy. They are prepared by extreme dilutions and contain no material substance in them. This eliminates the dangers and hence, no side effects. But large overdose of homoeopathic medicine than what is being prescribed by the physician can result in little difficulty.