SOOO if you want direct answers to your question just leave a message me to my account  and I will get back to you ! I'm a 13 year old girl  with a lot of advice waiting for someone to leave their problems.

If questions are asked and answered in public, then others get to benefit from the answers.

Hmm, sounds pretty fishy. Be on guard with this one.

lol okay and ummm guest ......I can post other photos if you want to make sure I am real. I actually on your side, I don't like predators and like to point them out, because they shouldn't be on on sight like this soo....HMMM fishy....

Hope you're telling the truth. I've fought with them myself. There was one awhile back dragging kids offsite. I went after him.

That's true, Guest.

SteadyHealth do their best to keep predators off this site, but you must always be internet-safe aware. A member could post pictures to show they really are girls, but there is no proof they are actually pictures of themselves. They could be old paedos showing pictures of other young people. If you have your doubts, report your concerns to the SteadyHealth Team. There is an abuse report facility on every post.

Personal contact details are not allowed to be posted in open forum, and I would caution about so doing in private. I would query the motives of anyone who wanted to exchange personal details (like email and address) in the early stages of communication!

Take care