My skin is very dry and I tried everything but it didn’t work. One of my friends mentioned Cetaphil collection, but we didn’t have the time to talk about that. Can someone answer some of my questions about Cetaphil? I’d like to hear from users. Is there a collection for dry skin? Do they have moisturisers? I’m allergic to alcohol found in many cosmetic products - are Cetaphil products alcohol - based?

I’ve been using Cetaphil products for about a year and I must say that I’m very satisfied with the offer and also with the effectiveness of the products. My skin is dry too, so I tried to make things better with this and it worked. There is a special series of product made for dry skin only. There are cleanser and moisturizers, creams and lotions (used after the cleansing process). Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar and Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser are used for cleaning dry skin, but they don’t make it dryer and sticky, but nice and smooth (I used both). Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar is also good for sensitive skin. As for moisturizers, I used only Cetaphil Therapeutic Barrier Cream and Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion - both very good, leave the skin soft and pleasant to touch. There is also Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 with Parsol 1789, which is made just for face, while you can use Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion for your body too. However, if you have this problem with alcohol - based products, then I suppose this will not be good for you since almost all of the products I use have alcohol (the declarations say benzyl, stearyl and cetyl alcohol). Sorry.