i been married for 4 years have 1 son , my husband hited me serveal time but just a slap ... today he and his dad hited so bad that i was passing out ! thats sound silly but there is something that didn t let me leave ... after that my husband aplojize and says he is so sorry and he will not do it again .. but im so affraid ... this time when he hited me his father grapped my son and he said he will not let me see him again !!! and did yell .. and i kept fighting so hard for my son only.. now he is leaving with his friends ? should i leave?! im soo confused .. i know he loves me but the problem is his parent .. what should i do ? help plzz

Hi Guest,

Neither your husband nor his father (if that's what I understand from your post) should be hitting you - EVER.  File a police report - NOW and leave.  

Stand up for YOURSELF and take care of YOUR son.  He has no right to prevent you from seeing your child. 

Your husband beats you, his father beats you - you need to get your son out before he learns that it is acceptable to beat a woman.

Listen it will only get worse from here. Your son needs a mother. Your "husband" is just going to teach your child that your just a punching bag, or worse, like jumping up and trying to defend you. You could put your child and yourself in grave danger. No matter how much you loved, love, or think you love that man take your son and go to your mothers, sisters, aunts a hotel for the night & go. Take care of yourself Hun. God bless you.