i have a tough question for you guys.
so just for basic info, we are a nudist family. we(me and my wife) have brought up or kids that way. they are twin daughters(14) and one son (15.5). we have all taught them, because we are nudist, and they do it freely, wherever, and when ever in the house. 

i don't know if this is even legal, i don't think this is, because it will considered child sexual assault, or something along those lines, but i don't want them to anyway. so how do i tell them no sex?  i dont know what to say here. i have told my wife this one, she doesn't know either. so i need the worlds advise. so please help. and remember, we are nudist, so what the clothed person may think is weird, it might be normal to us. thank you if you reply!

why would you do that to this poor man! If the ICANN catches you, you will be in big trouble, in fact, I may report that to them now!

The behaviors you are describing would be considered as incest in most any country or culture... whether or not you are nudists.

The fact that you have given such details in a long post would invite trouble.

Please consider the risks before posting such a detailed account.  At the very least, you have invited this reaction.

Please consider some family counseling to answer the questions you ask of us.  Most people would be disturbed by your candor.

Good luck.

your post was Edited by Kevin B on 2011-08-01 06:04:39; so i was not able to read the post if can e-mail your post so i can beater reply to your post.

Thank,s j-save

j-save wrote:

Guest wrote:

i have a tough question for you guys.

Thank,s j-save

J-save,
The original posting came from an anonymous "guest" account. There is no way to respond privately to them, as no email is registered.

After viewing and reviewing the posting, and the offensive responses that it inspired, it was determined that either the original posting was a fake, and fishing for an extreme reaction, or, the poster was ingnorant of the fact that they had supplied enough information to invite an invasion of their family's privacy.

After an edit to remove the offensive content, it was advised that the family parents seek private counseling as the behavior they described COULD NOT BE HELPED ON THIS BOARD. Also, the implication by the poster repeating they were nudist was to smear that lifestyle with other offensive behaviors described. It was determined that it would be unfair to other nudists and nudist families to leave the original posting up, but since several persons who had registered had responded, the question and discussion should remain.

I hope this makes it more clear WHY the posting was edited. Since that time, there has been NO additional response from this person, nor further discussion... leading me to believe that this was a fake posting to begin with.