I have a personal question and I don’t know who to ask to. I am pregnant but I don’t want this baby. I just moved to Australia and I am not informed what is available here. I was hopping that someone here could give me input. Thanks.

Abortion is legal and available in South Australia as I know. My sister lives there, so she told me. It is usually performed from 6-12 weeks of pregnancy, but can be done later. Abortion is free under Medicare at the Pregnancy Advisory Centre and you will need to allow a whole day for the procedure.

You have quite a few options in Australia!

I will post some websites, but you will have to enter the "www." yourself because 'linking' is not permitted.

This is Planned Parenthood of Australia.. They have many clinics within australia. =)

abortionclinicgoldcoast.com/

Check this out. IF they do not have a clinic near you, PP is awesome about explaining where you can find someone.