Hello! My son has problems with his teeth. He is afraid of dentist and I really don't know what to do with him. He has toothache often and I usually give him any pain relief drug I have at home. It usually happens in the night and when he starts to cry I really don't know what to do. Last time I gave him aspirine but I am not sure if aspirin is good for tooth pain?

Hi! I think the best is to talk to your son and find the way to go to his dentist. If you cannot do it by yourself you should find help. Otherwise he will have serious problems with his teeth. It will only become worse every day. Also, you have to know that Aspirine should not be given to children or teenagers. It can sometimes cause serious problems. You should talk to his doctor which medicine is the best for him, but you have to know that a pain reliever drug will not solve his problem.