Good day to all those who has some experience with diet pills. So, my nephew, she is 15 years old and she is pretty overweight for her age. She tried a lot of different things, but during that process, she loses above 4 – 5 pounds, which is not enough. She went to see her doctor and her nutritionist and they told her that she might have to use some diet pills.

Somebody told her about Estrin D.

Now, I am really concerned, because her mother wants to buy those diet pills to her, but I am scared and I am not sure is Estrin D safe for weight loss for teenagers? 

Hey,

I would like to send message to all teenagers and their parents – please avoid diet pills, you are really young and you need to try as much as you can,  lose your weight with some healthy eating program. Diet pills, it doesn’t matter who is the manufacturer, can harm your health because all teenagers are in the process of growth and you hormones can get pretty wild.

It is hard, I know as well, but she has to try. Please, tell mother of that girl that is she let her to use any diet pills in age of 15, it can harm her. 

Hey,

Why are saying that? I believe that manufacturers are making those pills for everyone who has some issues with the weight. I think that every pill has a user, and I don’t see why teenagers can’t use them. I wish that I was able to use them when I was a teen girl, because now I can’t lose my weight.

Of course, you should see your doctor first and ask him about health benefits and possible side – effects. But, if your teenage nephew is healthy and she wants to lose her weight, I don’t see why not.

You should support the one you love!