what do you think about asthmatic with chest pain –actually it is about my 4 years old daughter diagnosed with asthma few months ago for it is been a while she is suffering from coughing and wheezing accompanied with the lack of breath but lately she started complaining on chest pain so do you think I should take her to doc just to check out this chest pain –the thing is I am actually curious is this chest pain common in asthmatic persons. Thanks!

I don't think you should worry that much for I suppose your daughter is already taking some meds including anti-inflammatory drugs along with bronchodilators. Anyway asthmatic with chest pain is quite normal for asthma usually comes along with chest congestion or chest tightness symptoms so it is more likely that this chest pain is actually about this chest related symptoms. Anyway also try with giving her some relief med that is about to open airways that are swollen in asthmatic and therefore limit breathing so that is where this chest pain sensations come from and you may giving her this relief med along with prescribed bronchodilators and anti-inflammatory drug.