I am a 16 year old girl and am wondering if I am suffering from anxiey, asthma, or both. I am anxious about my health often. My biggest fear is having asthma. When I exercise I seem more out of breath and worn out than other people. My chest hurts to when I exercise. I was told my muscles were just working in my chest and I was just out of shape. I also find it difficult to breathe in humid, muggy air. Is this normal? Is it hard for everyone to breath in stuffy, humid air? At night when I lay in bed, sometimes I have trouble breathing. I don't know if I am having anxiety or not. I do not have any coughing, and am not aware of any wheezing. What would your solution be to this problem?

If I were you I would contact your doctor for an appointment to see indeed if you do have asthma. If that is ruled out than it can be anxiety

Portia

its very possible to have both, if you have both though your anxiety can trigger asthma symptoms, your description of exercising would be just like how i get, i have both anxiety and asthma,however ive had asthma since i was 4 months old, anxiety since 16