First let me say I am only talking to those who are successful or happy with the Atkins diet. I'm not trying to "convert" anyone.
I'm always looking for more foods I can eat while staying faithful to the Atkins diet so I have something I want to share...
I wanted to let you know that after losing about 15 lbs on the Atkins diet my scale seemed to get stuck. My wife has had great success with the R&D Diet Cookie (it's one of those "cookie diets") and I noticed it was low in carbs so I started eating 2 or 3 each day. I was suprised I was able to stay in ketosis! Each day I ate a regular large Atkins breakfast (scrambled eggs and cheese). I would then eat 2 or 3 R&D Diet Cookies during the day and ended up with a normal Atkins supper. The cookies were really good and helped me lower my overall calorie consumption. The weight started coming off right away and I lost another 10 lbs! Make sure you order the R&D Diet Cookies because I noticed some of the others contain sugar and that will probably knock you out of ketosis.
Sam

Hi Sam, thanks for posting on how you are doing with your diet, but I would like to know what the actual nutritional content of these cookies are. Because it sounds like they would help you lose weight but anything with the word cookie in the title makes me a little anxious so I would like to know how it works out for you. Please let me know if you can provide any of that information! Thanks!

Yes Bluedog... excellent question. I got the nutritional info off their website but first let me tell you about the name. When I first ordered from them I called and talked to someone. I asked about the name and they told me that when they first started out they were using the name "R&D Cookie Diet". It didn't take long for them to recieve a large envelope containing legal papers from Dr. Seigal's attorneys telling them to "cease and desist" (sp?) Apparantly, the term "cookie diet" is owned by Sr. Seigal and no one else can use it. The lawyers made it clear that under no circumstances could they use the word "cookie" followed by the word "diet". So the R&D people just switched the words around. They said they didn't want to spend the money fighting Dr. Seigal or his lawyers (their customers ultimately pay for it.)
I'm looking at the Raisin Oatmeal R&D Cookie and I see the following:
Cal 67
Fat g 2.64
Sat g 0.25
Poly g 1.33
Mono g 0.84
Cholesterol mg 5
Sodium mg 66
Potassium mg 123
Carbohydrates g 8
Dietar fiber g 3
sugars g 0.6
Protein g 5.2

Their list of ingredients say they use sucralose for sweetening.
Hope this helps!

Actually, I found they are listed in the "My Fitness Pal" app. I searched "cookie diet" and there they were listed as "R&D Cookie Diet" I think they are listed only once because all the flavors are pretty close to each other in nutrient value.

Also, they now use Stevia (not sucralose).