How is it going?

I saw that there are a lot of topics about Dr Siegal's cookie diet. I must say – I just love this diet. The cookies are very delicious, and you eat them every two hours. I have a positive experience and nice results.

There are a lot of recipes on the internet and in Dr Siegal's book. I am willing to share these recipes with you.

I hope you will love it!

You need :

• 2 cups of cereal,
  • rolled oats
  • non-fat powder milk,
  • cocoa powder,
  • baking powder,
  • sea salt,
  • cinnamon,
  • banana,
  • butter,
  • sugar,
  • 2 eggs,
  • 6 white eggs,
  • vanilla

Preheat oven to 170 C. Combine first eight ingredients from this list in one big bowl. After that, blend banana with eggs, white eggs, sugar, butter and vanilla and then mix it will other ingredients. Sculpt cookies and bake for 15 minutes.

Bon appetit! 

Evening guys,

OMG, I love this recipe as well! I didn’t know that something that came from your oven, and not from the supermarket, can be so delicious! My kids adore this cookie recipe as well.

I don’t follow this diet, but I eat these cookies very often.

I think that this is the only recipe from Dr Siegal that you can find online.

But his book has so many delicious recipes.

I bake oat cookies, with cocoa powder, vanilla extract and eggs. I think this is his recipe as well, but I am not so sure.

I bake cookies almost every day.

You should try it to!

Take care!