Yay! And I feet GREAT!!! :-D

I lost 10 more my second month! Actually... I "feel" GREAT! :$ But my feet are doing pretty good too!

You sound like an ad Lacey. But I understand your excitement. I lost 50 lbs on the R&D Cookie Diet a couple of years ago and I was excited about it too. Do whatever you are doing that works but I eventually combined the cookies with atkins and lost the last 30 that way. I enjoyed it and was able to do it with my husband (who likes atkins). Anyway, I've kept the weight off and I've kept in control of my eating by using the cookies now and then. Let's face it... just because we lose the weight does not mean we don't enjoy the good-tasting food that got us here in the first place. Accept that and plan for it. Enjoy food but make sure you stay in control! The cookies will help you do that. I start many of my days with 1 or 2 cookies and that is what helps me stay in control.
Congratulations Lacey!!! Way to go!!! :-D

Another fan here!  I think cookie dieting will become main-stream one day.  Just telling someone to "eat less and exercise more" doesn't seem to work.  The cookies help you eat less and some of us really need that help.

It amazes me how many youngsters under 12 are on here looking for ways to lose weight!