I have in the past been very sucessful with the Akinsa Diet. Now that I am trying to loose weight from Menapuse I cannot. Any suggestions?
Marie

Legend
Hey there!

The hormonal change by women during menopause could result with weight gain. Generally, Atkins Diet plan is nutrition based on restricted consumption of carbohydrates with an unlimited amount of protein in the daily diet, combined with nutritional supplements, which allows the body to burn stored fat faster.

Anyway, a diet for a healthy life and maximal hormonal balance should be based on plenty of complex carbohydrates, moderate amount of proteins, sufficient essential fats, minimum saturated fats and plenty of water.

Of course, very important factor is physical activity like jogging, swimming, hiking, long walks and fitness related exercises. Actually, the way of living needs to be adapted to current nutrition.

Hope this helps!
Pseud0
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------