As of next week, I am going to be reducing the amount I eat and I am trying to keep a diet! I love cookies, and so does the rest of my family so I think avoiding cookies altogether is not something I should even aim for... I feel I would simply be setting myself up for failure before I even start! I would like to make sure the cookies I do eat are lower in calories than what I typically eat now. Are there any good diet cookie recipes? What do you think? What are the best diet cookies?

I've even hear of "thyroid boosting cookies" that don't just prevent you from putting on more weight, but help you lose more weight, faster! Why don't you google those, to see whether you like them? Other than that, all cookie recipes are basically the same, but if you use margarine instead of butter, and put less sugar in, you will be creating a healthier cookie.