I've reviewed 3 plains of diet cookies:
1. Dr. Siegel’s Cookie Diet
2. Smart for Life Cookie Diet
3. The Hollywood Cookie Diet

You can read them over there:

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

You missed the best one!
I recommend the R&D Diet Cookie. They are kind of a "generic" cookie diet. They taste better and I really believe they work better and they are almost half the price of the original! Plus, their customer service is awesome! :-D

Hi.

I have read your all three dieting programs but "Smart for Life Cookie Diet". My friend have also used this and he claim that its have no side effect.. If some one interested in dieting program lust try this...

Bert wrote:

dietcookiesbox wrote:

I've reviewed 3 plains of diet cookies:
1. Dr. Siegel’s Cookie Diet
2. Smart for Life Cookie Diet
3. The Hollywood Cookie Diet

You can read them over there:

Hi.

thanks for comment

parkaratkin wrote:

Thanks for sharing this information with us. I hope this will good for health I mean helpful not help in weight gain.

No, they are for weight LOSS. They are a cookie in name only because of the shape. They are really a high protein/ high fiber/ whole grain bar just in the shape of a cookie.

You missed the best one (as far as I'm concerned)! R&D Diet Cookies are kind of a "generic" version but I think they work better.

Forget the Hollywood ones!!! They contain so much sugar you may as well eat a chip ahoy!

As for long term... after I reached my goal weight (almost 4 years now) I still eat the cookies occasionally... I like starting my day with them... I just feel better and seem to make better choices when I eat them.  Anyway, I had said that I kind of combined the cookie diet idea with low carb eating and it worked well for me.  Well!  now r&d has an additional website called ... you guessed it!... low carb cookie diet!  I wonder if I can get some sort of "kick back" for that idea!  XD :-) XD