There's so many people on here who want to lose weight and I can't possibly answer all of them so I thought I would start a new thread.  I lost a lot of weight using R&D Diet Cookies.  They are one of those cookie diets but don't let that turn you off.  They really are simply a number of mini-meals eaten during the day followed by a sensible, low-calorie, balanced dinner.  It's amazing how well they take away hunger and cravings and face it... hunger and cravings is what makes us go off our diet.  So if you have a product that eliminates the hunger and cravings... you can stay on a low calorie diet and lose weight pretty fast.  Wanted to share!

Cindy

OH!  I like the R&D ones best because they are way cheaper and I think they taste and work better too!

I can vouch for them too. They were really simple and worked for me. I lost 70 lbs using them and I've had no trouble keeping the weight off.

Just an update... they have a new program called Low Carb Cookie Diet that I really like. My favorite has become the Ranch flavored. I brown it in a skillet and sprinkle popcorn salt on it. I don't think I would have been able to keep the weight off all these years without their program (and "cookies").