I only recommend this because it worked well for me and it is really a simple concept.  Think about it...

We are eating fewer calories in order to lose weight.  We even exercise to burn up more of the calories we are eating.  The one thing that gets us off our diet is either hunger or cravings.  I lost a little over 50 lbs using R&D Diet Cookies.  It's one of those cookie diets (I guess a generic one) and it's amazing how well they eliminated hunger and cravings so that I could stay on my diet long enough to actually lose the weight I wanted to lose. 

I recommend it here because there are so many who want to lose weight and are being mislead with 'magical' cures.  The cookies are simple, straight-foward, and do what they are intended to do.

Good Luck and Good Dieting:-P <3  

hey i understand what it's like to be fat

Oh SabbyCat! Not according to your picture! You look beautiful!!!!

I still think these are very good. I've been staying kind of low carb for a few years and these cookies fit right in with my diet. Kept the weight off.
C