I used atvian 2 years before to treat insomnia that had affected me. I managed it within about 2 weeks. I have a problem that any time I can not sleep well at night; I have to take something to induce sleeping. I avoided to take atvian because know that can be habit forming. Would it be safer to take oral solution of atvian? I’ve heard that it is available in that form either.

Ativan is available in form of tablets, sublinvalettes, oral solution and injections. You can find tablets of 0,5mg, 1 and 2mg, and oral solution contains 2mg per milliliter. It does not matter what form of drug you use, the strength is the more important here. The difference between action of oral solution and tablets is in the time that they need to start working. It takes longer for tablets to start work, because tablet needs time to dissolve in your intestine. Ativan is habit forming when used for a long term.