HI. I recently had minor car accident and even though I did not have any major injuries, I’ve hurt my left hand which really hurts me. I’m using few painkillers to help myself but none seems to help me good enough. I’m thinking to try with morphine so I’m wondering is it good?? Which one is better to take – liquid or as a tablets??? Anyone with experience???

When nothing else works, then Morphine is the one to take. It is used to relieve moderate to severe pain and is very efficient. At least it is the only one that works for me. I think that it really doesn’t matter which one you take, liquid or in tablets, because it is still the same drug. The only difference is that liquid one will start showing effects much sooner than others because it is absorbed faster and easier. On the other hand, you must be careful because it is in a class of medications called opoid analgesics and therefore can be habit-forming. Be sure not to take more of it, to take it more often, or take to it for longer than your doctor tells you to. Also, I don’t know how you tolerate meds because it has many side effects like dizziness, lightheadedness, stomach pain and more. If you experience any of those you should stop taking it immediately.