would like to know the ingredience of this medication

Hello there, I have been also wondering about this medication as some of my friends were mentioning it every now and then and since the first time I heard for this drug it gained my attention so I did some research and found some facts about it. I found its ingredients, which you are also looking for, so these are: Each SUBOXONE 2mg sublingual tablet contains 2mg buprenorphine (as the hydrochloride) + 0.5mg naloxone (as the hydrochloride) as active ingredients. Each SUBOXONE 8mg sublingual tablet contains 8mg buprenorphine (as the hydrochloride) + 2mg naloxone (as the hydrochloride) as active ingredients. SUBOXONE 2mg and 8mg tablets also contain the following inactive ingredients: lactose; mannitol; starch-maize; povidine; citric acid; sodium citrate, magnesium stearate, acesulfame potassium, and a lemon and lime flavour.
Hope this helps you in a way.

i just wanted to know if there was any pain relief in the drug SUBOXONE :-D

Is there amphetamine in suboxone and does it show up on a drug test!?? I'm wondering Aldo because it keeps me up all night and dat. I haven't had good rest since I started a year ago when I got off methadone???

all active and inert ingredients for opioids

I have to wonder if a big part of why they have changed this drug from sublingual tablets to sublingual strips wasn't because they discovered it was rotting people's teeth out. This is something they wouldn't cop to, as they would then be opening themselves up to litigation.

The sublingual tablets contained two sugars (lactose and mannitol), corn starch, and citric ACID. 

Patients put these tablets under their tongue, let them dissolve, and then held the dissolved solution in their mouths (and against their teeth) for anywhere from 15 minutes to OVER AN HOUR, the time varies greatly from person to person, and they would do this every day, some twice a day.

Any of these four ingredients could destroy teeth when being held in the mouth for that long on a daily basis for an extended period, and I know one patient who, after taking Suboxone Tablets for two years, found out that he had 18 cavities. This is after a lifetime without ever having had a single cavity! He told me that his dentist had to go to great pains to fix his teeth, as most of the cavities extended below the gum line.

Just food for thought. I doubt my friends case is unique... teeth are teeth, and they simply weren't built to stand up to being bathed in a sugary, starchy, acidic solution for an extended period every single day.

I'm a Suboxone victim of four (4) years now,...ya know I wanted to know the ingredients before, but more now I know I should bring SOMETHING to everyone's attention...what are the affects of this strip to everyone else...my wife and I...to you?..I take maybe a half or more a day (twice:..a quarter in morning and a quarter in afternoon equaling a half a day...and TRUST ME...probably more)...plus maybe a xanax or klonopin at night (maybe a blue or a bar) ,I WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS MAKES YOU ALLLLL feel

From what I'm finding out, watch out for Xanax. From a conversion chart I found on the net, Xanax is 20X stronger than Valium. 1mg of Xanax would equal 20mg of Valium. I believe it too, after 20 years of non stop use. For 20yrs I hadn't been without at least 3mg of Xanax per day, and as high as 7-8mg per day. All prescribed by doctors. Now I'm stopping the Xanax and going through hell. After 20 years of use I'm at 90 days without Xanax and the withdrawals still are happening. My PCP says that after two weeks you shouldn't have anymore withdrawals, and I can tell you the PCP is full of sh*t. You must have a source of benzos to retreat from Xanax. For about the first sixty days you're in danger of seizures as soon as a withdrawal is happening, and I mean a withdrawal that you are more familiar with. A withdrawal that comes on fast and doesn't stop until you give your body some form of benzodiazepine. After 60-80-90 days the withdrawals still happen, but they're different. They seem to stretch out over time IE: the withdrawals you might be more familiar with come on quick and you feel all the symptoms quickly, and stop when you take a dose of Valium or whatever benzo you can get. After the 60-80 day period you still need benzos to stop the withdrawals, but the withdrawals happen in slow motion. First your heart may start pounding, and at that time you need a benzo to stop it. My point is, if you use Xanax for a long time and need to stop it, it's already been 90 days and I still have withdrawals, but they come on in slow motion, spread out over hours and maybe into a second day which is when I have to take a benzo to stop it. I know this because I had to go to emergency room between the 70 and 80th days. They found nothing wrong with my heart and said that what was happening to me was consistent with withdrawals from benzodiazepines according to my symptoms and tests. I have also read on the net about others that have taken what I did for 16 to 18 years, and am finding that it is taking about a year to be totally done with clearing your system of withdrawals and the after effects of taking Xanax. The after effects being a withdrawal that is stretched out over hours, being a few hours to 24 plus hours at which time you must take a benzo to stop the symptoms of the withdrawal before you end up in the emergency room. I'm trying to explain so doctors even understand what I'm saying, because they don't believe that this happens, BUT IT DOES AND IS LIFE THREATENING!!!! I started out at day 2 or 3 before I had my first withdrawal and had to take a 5mg Valium to stop it. I am at 90 days and have to take a Valium after 20-30 hours of not taking any benzos because this is when the withdrawal starts to happen. The withdrawal doesn't seem like a withdrawal because it's longer and more drawn out. It takes more time to get to the point of the withdrawal that tells you that a withdrawal is happening and you need that dose of benzo to make it to the next cycle of withdrawal before you have to go to the EMERGENCY ROOM. DAMN I HOPE SOME PEOPLE WHO ARE EXPERIENCING WHAT I AM CAN UNDERSTAND THIS AND GET THE HELP THEY NEED, AND I HOPE SOME DOCTORS READ THIS AND CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING, AND WHATS HAPPENING. Basically if someone has been on Xanax for 15-20 years taking just 1mg/day to 6mg/day, it's going to take close to a year of titration before the persons physical dependency is totally gone. I'm experiencing it, and have been in the emergency room for it.

slow down your intake and you'll sleep. If you take too much you'll feel like you can paint your house with a toothbrush, it works and it's saved my life

I take both zany's and klono's and believe me without I'd be dead, I only take a piece of the strip an bite a piece of the pill, it's helped a lot but the urge is still there and probably will be for life, good luck to all, I've save a ton of money since my Dr. cut me off cold turkey which was not good.

What does it show up as in a drug test, I drive a truck for a living