hi, i would like to know when is the best time to take xenical, before eating a meal or right after a meal?

:-D Hiya

If you are taking zenical you should only take it 3 times daily which is the maximum dose. If there is no fat in your meal you do not have to take zenical as it would not do anything/work correctly thus wasting a tablet. A tablet should be taken before, during or up to 1 hour after your meal with a whole glass of water.

If you are taking any vitamins of which you should be if you start zenical, you should take these at a time when you are not taking the zenical tablet e.g. before bed, this applies to iron tablets for anemia otherwise they wont be absorbed into your body!!!

If you eat anything fatty you are most likely to see orange oily stools %-) but you can cheat :-S with these tablets by eating fatty foods without taking the tablet but if you're going to do that it is not worth taking the tablets. :$

If you are taking the tablets via doctor prescription, you are weighed every month and you can only continue the tablets if you are losing weight!!! Zenical is also available off prescription from pharmacys in the UK under the name ALLI which is half the dose given by the doctors which is 60mg Zenical available for around £35 per month. see the alli website.

Anyhow, the best of luck and take care - I lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks and the weightloss expected by the doctors is usually 1-2lbs weekly or more!!! and I am still losing!!! XD

Good Luck

SassyH :-D :-)

ilang bwan ba bgo ka pumayat,pag nagtake ka ng xenical?

please let me know how can get the best results by using xenical tablets

Hi

I take mine after my meals.

I'm only losing half a pound a week,don't know what I'm doing wrong don't eat much fat only on toast for breakfast I'm 58yrs old,have you any advise on how to lose more please.been on xenical 3 months.x

About 30% less effective - why not take as instructed?
Th eye do want them to work best!