Hello. Since I have born my second daughter a gained some extra pounds not knowing that will have so many problems with it now.
Beside these “some extra pounds” I build on about 20 more and developed real obesity problem.
I already tried with some diets but none of them helped me so I began to loose faith in these diets.
But, just the other day I have watched on TV some commercial about some new diet called 2 Day Slim Down Diet.
Any info would be more than welcome!

I see you are attracted with information that you could regulate your overweight in about 2 days and I really doubt in that but OK, I will tell what I know.
2-Day Slim Down is a rapid fat burning formula which produces quantifiable results in 2 days and they will guarantee you weight loss of 6 to 12 pounds or about 4.5% of your body weight.
These products consist pure Aloe Vera with a blend of thermogenic herbs and vegetables that burn fat in only 2 days.
It has sweet taste and still it consists no sugar, no fried food and no carbohydrates.