Could someone tell me what ayurvedic soaps are good for skin care? I have greasy skin and hair also and am using the proper products but am very well aware of their chemically ingredients and am afraid it won’t be good in the long run so I would like to try with some ayurvedic soaps for I have heard of good ayurvedic skin care results.

There are many ayurvedic soaps but you know ayurveda is not just about using the specific herbal product it is more about lifestyle something like ayurveda life approach in other words you will be healthy, happy and positive and will also have healthy hair and skin if you eat right, sleep and think right. So basically you have to live in the healthy way and in combination with ayurveda soaps that fit your greasy skin you might reach the best results dealing with your skin problem or simply maintaining the good skin care. Anyway I have the whole collection of ayurvedic soaps from some Australian botanics company whose products are made on ayurveda basis for I also have greasy skin and some of them are: shea butter moisturizer, and volcanic ash for nourishing my skin I also do some uplifting with sunset product and I clean my skin with tea tree-and if you ask me tea tree soap is the best ayurvedic soap ever.