To put it bluntly, my weight has been up and down like a yoyo for many years now, and every once in a while I decide to lose weight and get healthy but normally these efforts get overshadowed by the duties of life, and I keep on being obese. Now I have been hoping to try again - with a little help this time. Is Ayurveda used to treat weight imbalance issues?

Yes, ayurveda can be used to treat obesity - absolutely. In fact, I have a couple of friends who did just that, and their herbal tinctures and tablets have been reported by them to really help in their weight loss journey. If you are serious about losing weight, you can certainly greatly benefit from this.

lane1799 wrote
Thanks for sharing such a nice thoughts..i like your your site thanks...!!!!

Ayurveda advises to increase physical activities, avoiding afternoon naps, put a cut on heavy foods like fats, sweets, and repeated munching. Butter milk, bitter gourd, fenu greek seeds, triphala powder or tablet, help to reduce weight. But a strict diet and regular exercise definitely help to reduce weight.