Hi, guys. My sister in law is little anemic and she has a lack of vitamin B12. I am sure she can manage this with a proper diet. I hear there is an important amount of this vitamin in sea plans. Could you tell me which one does contain enough of this vitamin? I will appreciate all your replies.

Hello, there. Vitamin B12 is indeed important for red blood cells production. The lack of this vitamin can really bring to this. Kelp is one of the sea plants that have a significant amount of this vitamin. However, if you suspect on this kind of anemia, you should visit a doctor. I am not sure you can manage it only with sea plants. Maybe your sister in law will get some kind of proper therapy. Please, let me know what you decide. Bye! Good luck!

Hi, there. I think that vitamin B12 can be found in sea plants. Kelp is just one of the sources. You can also try with algae. They are also a significant source of this vitamin. But I think that you should definitely go to a doctor. You cannot treat anemia on your own. It is a serious disease. I hope everything will be all right with your sister in law. Bye!